Monday, April 1, 2013

Teeth!

On Monday, April 1, Jeremiah and I went on a walk (Rin had a meeting).  It was so nice outside, so I decided to sit out back on the swing and read to Jeremiah.  We were hanging out, and I decided to feel his gums, something I do this just about every day, and I felt two little bottom teeth!  Jeremiah has been drooling a lot since he was 4 months old, so I always thought he was teething, but he never seemed to feel too uncomfortable.  The first picture is right before I discovered he had two little teeth!  He didn't want me to "see" them long enough to take a picture, so I waited until Rin got home and Jeremiah was asleep!

Enjoying a beautiful evening outside on the swing!  Right before I discovered Jeremiah's new teeth!
Waiting for Daddy to get home - enjoying the bath!
Sound asleep, so I could get a picture of his teeth!  Look closely - they both broke through the gums!
So far, he is an excellent teether!  I am one proud Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment