Saturday, April 6, 2013

New rides!

We've been busy the last couple of days!  Well, I always feel like we are busy, but the last couple of days have been non-stop!  Rin and I both took a couple hours off work on Friday, and we bought a new minivan!  That's right, I'm now a minivan mom!  Honestly, I always said I would never have a van, but after having Jeremiah I really wanted something with more space and vans are SO practical!  We've only had it for a day, but so far we love it!
Jeremiah's first time in the new van!
Ready to go!
When the weather is nice, we try to enjoy it!  The last couple of weeks, we've been talking about finding a park with swings for Jeremiah.  I had a feeling he would love to swing, and I was right!  Our neighborhood play area doesn't have swings, and most of the local parks don't have them either!  I guess it is too much a liability and too much upkeep, but I remembered that there was a swing in Rin's parents neighborhood!  We all hopped in the new van and enjoyed Jeremiah's first experience in a swing!
Very first time swinging!
I love that he would put his hands out and enjoy the ride!

Now I want a swing set!  I just need to find one that is reasonably priced, so Rin will be okay with it!!

2 comments:

  1. Exciting about the mini van-we are not far behind. What kind did you get? Have you seen that hilarious YouTube video called Swagger Wagon? If not check it out, you will relate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We bought a Dodge Grand Caravan! I love it! I should take you for a ride! I have seen the Swagger Wagon video! It is hilarious! I'm definitely rocking the "mom" car now, and I love it! It is SO practical!

      Delete